Wednesday, September 20, 2006
HAIR
Give me a head with hair,
long beautiful hair!

What a good musical.
Hey, so...
I've seen this guy who looked like Conan O'Brien.
Which just makes me miss Conan all the more.
I'm bringing my television up at Thanksgiving, which means Conan every night! (And none of that Colbert nonsense.)

And LOST!
October 4th it starts up, yep.
Hey, Joel. Don't forget to watch LOST Season Two when it comes out.
You'll just die! literally! So maybe you don't want to watch it,
but that aside: watch it anyways.

And that goes for everyone else too.
Don't be shy, be a Lightning Babe!
posted by Ash=Lee @ 3:41 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 3:34 AM, Blogger Joel Dryden said…

    i actually purchased said season when it came out like two weeks ago or so, and my, its great. im about half done i think, so ill likely be able to watch it the same time as everyone else this time

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Blogger Ash=Lee said…

    superfantastic!
    I hope you finish before the third season starts. I hear-tell someone dies in the premiere o:

    I hope it's Jack, but don't tell Brandon Healey.

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger KKP said…

    COLBERT IS NOT NONSENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger Ash=Lee said…

    (:

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
daisy chubb
My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Once upon a time, at the foot of a great mountain...

Some Posts...
Archives
I like...
You. sometimes.
Let's get physical

at www.p1n3.com

Links
Template by
Free Blogger templates