Wednesday, September 13, 2006
A Series of Unfortunate Events [1]
Why is this blog called 'Adventures in Spying'?
Because we spend most of our time staring out the windows into other people's rooms. :D


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Count Olaf and the Baudelaires
Part One

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
The Humble Abode

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Count Olaf lounges and tells Violet to clean the house.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Voilet and Klaus play SSX. [Klaus is almost a teenager.]

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Sunny and Count Olaf play SSX.
[By this time, Sunny has already grown up to be a kid instead of a baby, and doesn't bite things as often]

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Klaus is now a teenager, but still keeps up with his reading.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Count Olaf punches Klaus.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
COunt Olaf talks about himself to the maid. Bragging, more like.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Count Olaf cleans the toilet in his pajamas.



Any requests on what you want to see the Baudelaire's do with/to Count Olaf?
Any thing at all that you wish to request, just comment and I'll post it in the next edition.

With all due respect,
Daisy Chubb.
posted by Ash=Lee @ 4:19 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger KKP said…

    hahaa, hilarious! I love it all. You should get Sunny cooking something. Or have Justice Strauss come to visit. I don't know if you can even do that, can you? I don't play the sims.

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger Ash=Lee said…

    haha awesome!
    Thanks Kaitlyn, that's awfully thoughtful of you <3

    James! It is very, really, truly weird to not hang out with you guys every day.

    In fact - I haven't made a friend yet! More on that later.

    Kevin - I will try!
    Well, unless I created a Justice Strauss, she couldn't come over (: I'll get Sunny cooking, even though she's a teenager now haha.
    And Violet is almost an adult!

    And COunt Olaf married some chick. I'll dress her just like Esme n_-

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
daisy chubb
My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Once upon a time, at the foot of a great mountain...

Some Posts...
Archives
I like...
You. sometimes.
Let's get physical

at www.p1n3.com

Links
Template by
Free Blogger templates