| Saturday, December 09, 2006 |
| Do you like how my face disintegrates into chalk? |
Lord of the Rings-Fest! ... false alarm.
I got about half way through my LotR marathon (about 5 hours and 45 minutes in) when I got a call from Vincent! he had news that Swift Current was in the Canadian National Improv Games. That very night. ... so how could I resist? I stopped my Two Towers dvd and put on some clothes. er, better clothes, rather.
And I left. So now I have to start all over some day. D: I was doing so well!
Ahh well - Tessa was cute and hilarious! and eric! and andrew! So I was glad I went :3
next time folks, next time. |
posted by Ash=Lee @ 1:45 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| daisy chubb |
|
|
| Some Posts... |
|
| Archives |
|
| I like... |
| You. sometimes. |
| Let's get physical |
at www.p1n3.com |
| Links |
|
|
| Template by |
|
|