| Wednesday, December 13, 2006 |
| Reject False Icons |
Today all my thoughts were thought in the voice of the comic book guy from the Simpsons.
I caught myself almost forgetting about Rock It, an older Gorillaz song never put on an album. Apparently it's on the new DVD, but I don't have a remote for my DVd player, so i can't navigate anyways. So it's pointless to get it yet. Sigh.
I'm going for sushi in 10 minutes. I've never had bubble tea. I'm not getting bubble tea today.
I made a new friend. Hooray!
<3 Daisy. |
posted by Ash=Lee @ 2:48 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| daisy chubb |
|
|
| Some Posts... |
|
| Archives |
|
| I like... |
| You. sometimes. |
| Let's get physical |
at www.p1n3.com |
| Links |
|
|
| Template by |
|
|