| Friday, February 02, 2007 |
| Try honesty |
This will make little sense to many people:
I am not playing games. That's just... rude. seriously - I am totally serious.
I would never play games like that. Never.
Okay, now that that's over and done with, I have a current obsession with Jimmy Eat World and Billy Talent. say what? I can hardly believe it myself.
I need confidence! Lots of it. Let's take a chance (: |
posted by Ash=Lee @ 11:46 PM  |
|
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
My dear, dear Ash-Lee.... weed kills the pain:)
p.s. I always think of, and call, you when I want to make a video.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
| |
|
|
| daisy chubb |
|
|
| Some Posts... |
|
| Archives |
|
| I like... |
| You. sometimes. |
| Let's get physical |
at www.p1n3.com |
| Links |
|
|
| Template by |
|
|
My dear, dear Ash-Lee.... weed kills the pain:)
p.s. I always think of, and call, you when I want to make a video.